Coco Chanel

Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future

coco chanel


magma?, magma no not volcanoes


>> I have recently visited a little shop in Manchester city centre called Magma. It sells all the magazines and books you could ever need. I m talking I-D, LOVE, Vogue Italia, POP and many many more!!... I'm going back there on Friday with all my friends. (its on facebook guys) . Well we are all going in mass numbers. Tanita Allinson who's blog scream Kinder organised it after we took a trip there first our selves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fashion-punch.blogspot.com
check this out!

Anonymous said...

MAGMA! :3
love love love this post
http://thescreamkinder.blogspot.com/

vivienne westwood

vivienne westwood
this is my favourite designer right now, I just love the perfume boudoir
copyright ruby Dickson. Powered by Blogger.