Coco Chanel

Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future

coco chanel


Crazy Psycho prints: trend Report



>>Wear your feeling on your own sleeves with these crazy ass prints, I'm talking naked women and Optical illusions. Miu Miu and
Jason Wu. Just beautiful.
I really like the pointy and puffy sleeves and collar on the Miu Miu Shirt. Dont you think this pinis stunning also, even though its a naked women and its nude pink.


2 comments:

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

LOVE all the Miu Miu prints, so fun! Great blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy.

Happy Friday! x

ruby said...

thank you x I really likeyour blog too ;)

vivienne westwood

vivienne westwood
this is my favourite designer right now, I just love the perfume boudoir
copyright ruby Dickson. Powered by Blogger.