Coco Chanel

Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future

coco chanel


LULA

So I just finally received my Lula magazine from an online website called magazinecafe.co.uk. Its sells many different magazines and subscriptions and they are quite cheap. ANYWAY back to the subject(LULA)
yes I have got lula magazine and its wonderful! i love it i love everything about it... the photography is immense and the wonderful models are so beautiful and the way its written its so dainty and gentle to read the words roll off my tongue as i read it. I have just bought issue 11.

No comments:

vivienne westwood

vivienne westwood
this is my favourite designer right now, I just love the perfume boudoir
copyright ruby Dickson. Powered by Blogger.