Coco Chanel

Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future

coco chanel


Rastafarian and reggae




Another new trend report, this time from Blumarine they have gone all out Jamaica with these thick knit jumpers and plaited handle bags. I am in favour of these designs. I myself am part Jamaican, on my fathers side, in fact I'm more Jamaican than English!. The ripped jeans with the colours of the flag poking through are very cool. they are so Holiday and so Beach friendly, I would definitely wear them. They are a bit of a statement especially with the Jumper.

No comments:

vivienne westwood

vivienne westwood
this is my favourite designer right now, I just love the perfume boudoir
copyright ruby Dickson. Powered by Blogger.