Coco Chanel

Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future

coco chanel


BLUE RINSE!!



There is a great shop in Leeds called blue rinse this Little shop sells everything vintage, I was quite surprised when I found it because its just so great!!. Whilst shopping in Leeds for the first time...I know been to London but not Leeds!. I was with my great friend tanita from mode panda when she told me about it, we also went a shop called bestvintage another little vintage shop full of glorious bargains . I bought this new jumper from there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah YOU found it. lmao.
good times. thats lady was practically begging you to but it.
'Isn't it lovely *if you dont buy it'll I'll get fired'

ruby said...

hahah yep she was Im so happy I bought it and the too old lady didnt get fired lol :)

vivienne westwood

vivienne westwood
this is my favourite designer right now, I just love the perfume boudoir
copyright ruby Dickson. Powered by Blogger.