Coco Chanel

Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future

coco chanel


OMG i love schoool!!!

Take a look at this video of me taken at school by the brashO9 (brooke) who is my friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FV3mQVky90&feature=related Its hillarious to mee anyway lol



thats all folks gunna get some sleeo and rest my poorly eye...
P.S I got hit in the face with a shoe by me friend Vicky I no its was ana ccident but I thought I was going to be BLIND. BUT... luckily I've still got my sight.


anyway where was I OH yes thats all folks xxx bye xxx

vivienne westwood

vivienne westwood
this is my favourite designer right now, I just love the perfume boudoir
copyright ruby Dickson. Powered by Blogger.