Coco Chanel

Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future

coco chanel


" CLean SLate" Stella mcCartney





























To start
off with a fake recording of tiger woods alleged cheating I mean aha awesome or what?..yes. Mainly chic tapering and work clothing colours put never the less another beautiful collection. I love the shoes those little kitten heels are to die for to me anyway. Even some stirrup pants were spotted. All I want is to go to a fashion show Ive never been to one in my whole life. Back to Stella McCartney eventually even some sequins managed to slip in with the mixed wool and fixed fabric coats.

vivienne westwood

vivienne westwood
this is my favourite designer right now, I just love the perfume boudoir
copyright ruby Dickson. Powered by Blogger.