Coco Chanel

Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future

coco chanel


Happy new year!!!

Happy new year, I cannot believe it has been a whole year the world is spinning to quick...stop!!
I've got my exams when I get back to school yawn bore*. I wish they had been abolished sad times :(.
This year has been the best and the most eventful in my life I believe but then again it is the most recent and I would say that wouldn't I.
Right now I'm currently watching Doctor Who and reminiscing on the year gone by. Now I didn't have any new years resolutions but this year I do have quite a few.
  1. To read more books
  2. Post ab it more I'm rather lazy
  3. Be somewhat more social because I'm currently not I'm pretty housebound to tell the truth.
  4. Give more to charity(its always flashing up on TV and i cant be so selfish all the time)

happy new year guys!!


xx

No comments:

vivienne westwood

vivienne westwood
this is my favourite designer right now, I just love the perfume boudoir
copyright ruby Dickson. Powered by Blogger.